Sr. Marketing Manager, GP Channel, Invisalign Brand
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
This position will be responsible for driving the penetration and usage of Invisalign clear aligners in the General Practitioner (GP) Channel. Specifically the individual will develop and execute GP strategy and program(s) that strengthen our product utilization while redefining and delivering our value proposition.
This person must be customer-centric and a self-starter with proven ability to execute and work independently. She/he must work effectively cross-functionally, leading collaborative efforts with sales, clinical education, legal, and outside agencies. Role includes all aspects of marketing such as positioning, messaging, creative development, sales force partnership & enablement, pricing and promotions, and product launches.
In this role, you will…
- Understand customer mindset and barriers to adoption & utilization, and develop and drive successful marketing programs that ladder to business objectives and drive business plan.
- Responsible for developing and executing scalable pilot initiatives with our sales partners that drive GP channel strategy
- Serves as primary contact and marketing support for GP-specific sales training and selling structure
- Manages a range of projects that support our strategic and tactical efforts, including market research, development of customer-facing marketing collateral (brochures, emails, web pages, trade advertising, etc.), and creation of new reports to analyze progress in building the business
- Leads cross-functional teams in creating and executing tactical plans that support our business strategies
- Track overall business results including identification and monitoring of key metrics and other data sources that gauge the health and growth of the business, and future business trends.
- Understand the incremental impact of marketing programs including ROI and the ability to analyze reports
- Monitors competitive activity that could prevent the achievement of business goals, and develops proactive and reactive plans to counter competitive threats
- Launch new products and software releases into market
- Develop effective sales aids, resources, and dashboards to support sales field efforts.
- Collaborate with the COPs team to operationalize marketing plan utilizing Salesforce
- Effectively lead and develop a team of marketers
Other duties may be assigned
In this role, you’ll need …
- Strong project management skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Six years relevant marketing and/or sales experience
- Customer focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and results oriented
- Prioritizes well and strategic thinker
- Strong cross-functional teamwork
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision
- Program launch and project management experience
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.