Napster is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Manager to join our Napster Music team in Seattle, WA.
Rhapsody International is a pioneer in digital music and leading provider of music streaming technologies and services for businesses. Rhapsody operates the Napster platform in 34 countries with a premium subscription service giving millions of Consumers unlimited ad-free access to music on any device – online or offline. Napster combines the iconic history of one of the most recognizable music brands in the world with the vast experience and technological platform of Rhapsody International Inc., the industry's first subscription streaming service provider. Rhapsody is headquartered in Seattle, with offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
We not only offer a best in class music service directly to millions of customers but we are reshaping the music industry by powering companies to create new innovative music streaming services and experiences with our “powered by Napster” music platform solutions. Would you like to work with us to bring this secret sauce to more customers? Imagine a company dedicated to expanding the music industry. Come work with us and make it happen. Impact how millions of music fans listen to music every day!
You are creative and have a passion for music and currently live in the greater Seattle/Tacoma area. You are highly organized with a can-do attitude and a friendly, open personality who easily connects with people. You are proactive and a hands-on, scrappy experienced marketer who gets excited about telling the world about the next big feature you’re rolling out. You are an experienced social media communicator who understands how to “fight above your weight” on Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook and more. You’re equally comfortable talking to customers, executives, developers, and industry partners. Juggling multiple tasks at the same time is something you enjoy and are good at. A small dynamic hands-on team environment is a good fit for you but you also like working with international colleagues and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or equivalent
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience supporting a digital sales and marketing organization including experience with development and execution of application campaigns,
- Experience with Marketing software analytics such as Braze, Amplitude, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc
- Experience with online content marketing and social media development strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet timelines
- Ability to work independently and in a small team
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences through leveraging market analytics and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
About the Role:
This role supports the Business Development and Partnerships team and will be responsible for overall marketing and communications support. The Sr Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of marketing related projects including developing and executing on both short- and long-term marketing plans and tracking to budget. This will include social media interaction, communication channels, shepherding partner launches, promotional campaigns, communication channel messaging, performance analytics and communicating results. In addition, the role will be to assist business unit leaders with industry and trade marketing activities and events.
- Develop and execute marketing and promotions campaigns supporting new product and feature launches for Napster’s business-to-business clients and direct-to-consumer activities.
- Be a creative champion! Manage the design, creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans. Guide the development of our voice, look & feel, and marketing persona to maximize effectiveness.
- Independently develop, test and measure various messaging campaign strategies to a.) increase subscription trial-to-pay conversion, b.) increase daily customer engagement with Napster services, and c.) decrease subscriber churn. Extend the most effective strategies throughout Napster’s B2B partnership network.
- Consult directly with business-to-business clients to identify and support best practices to most effectively drive partner business growth.
- Be relentlessly metrics-driven. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications for both B2B and D2C channels.
- Support development of overall marketing strategy, brand management, trade/industry marketing and corporate identity for the company in line with company objectives.
- Support US Social channels presence and communication.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
What Sets Us Apart:
We are very proud of the culture that we have built at Napster and its association with the music industry. Below is a snapshot of some of our benefits and perks.
- Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Free Napster Premium Account (with great music discovery advice from your peers)
- State of the art office in downtown Seattle’s Columbia Tower
- Centrally located near public transportation, ferries, bike parking, as well as subsidized commuting options.
- Highly collaborative, hardworking, open environment where you’ll work alongside extremely creative and dedicated people.
- Generous PTO program (and you are encouraged to use it!)
- 9 paid holidays
- In office snacks, soda and coffee
- In house live music performances
- Cool swag and other entertainment perks
Fine Print: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Napster/Rhapsody International Inc. is an equal opportunity employer