New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive SaaS-based observability platform built to create more perfect software. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And we have a ton of fun doing great work.
New Relic’s Marketing team is looking for a Sr. Marketing Operations Manager who will be responsible for the marketing tech roadmap and develop, deliver, and support enterprise-wide programs in our marketing automation platforms. You will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing Strategy and Analytics and work closely with campaign operations managers, Field Marketing, and our Business Applications technology teams. The Marketing Operations team is a service-driven organization dedicated to the success of New Relic marketing efforts.
Successful marketing operations leaders at New Relic are strategic problem solvers, who get results through their collaboration at the executive and team level, innovative thinking, and effective change management. Their recommendations and solutions are grounded in critical thinking and relevant data and analytics. They are drivers, who are passionate about the latest trends in Marketing and technology and flourish with identifying and chasing opportunities that improve the customer experience and accelerate our business.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Marketing Technology roadmap, and keep abreast of and recommend innovative new technologies to create a best-in-class Marketing Technology stack
- Support the configuration and operation of marketing technologies in partnership with our Business Applications technology team
- Roll out, enable and drive adoption of new technologies with the Marketing team
- Document and handle clearly defined criteria for success and return on investment for each technology and gather feedback from team to improve processes and efficiency
- Drive operational aspects of the lead process from top to middle funnel related to our Marketing Automation Platforms (MAP)
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics leads to define benchmarks to ensure marketing technologies are optimized to provide performance insights
- Drive and collaborate on initiatives that require technology integration and automation to improve cross-team collaboration, campaign execution, and product-led growth
- Provide technical assistance to regional Marketing Operations and Field Marketing teams
- Run technology vendor relationships, renewals, and processes
- 5-7 years demonstrated ability in digital marketing operations, delivering and improving Marketing systems and technology tools
- 2-3 years shown experience in an enterprise Marketo environment or similar
- Experience managing/troubleshooting a MA integrations to Salesforce.com
- Experience in data management, compliance, governance, quality, and measurement
- Understanding of end-to-end marketing processes and supporting systems
- Experience in a high-velocity self-serve business
- An entrepreneurial mentality and self-starter with proven ability to achieve bold goals despite opposing priorities
- Creative problem solver with an ability to gather requirements, identify areas for process improvements and standardization, and balance business needs with system considerations
- Passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Hands-on experience with Bizable, LeanData, Salesloft, data appending tools, intent, and ABM tools
- Experience in marketing enterprise technology - SaaS (Software as a Service) - with a B2B focus
- Experience in a high-growth digital marketing environment
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building an inclusive culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.