The Senior Marketing Programs Manager, Customer Marketing, will design, develop, execute, and measure demand generation campaigns and programs producing qualified cross-sell and up-sell leads for the customer success sales team. The Senior Marketing Programs Manager has overall responsibility for highly targeted, integrated campaigns employing a wide range of tactics that result in net new opportunities within the customer base.
- Develop innovative strategies for generating high quality leads within installed base accounts through the use of integrated marketing campaigns encompassing email marketing, webinars, and a variety of other tactics
- Drive end-to-end program execution: Initial program definition, creation of program components, execution processes, success measurement, and reporting
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the creation, and refinement of, an optimized sales and marketing process
- Translate the use of leading edge demand gen strategies, traditionally aimed at a prospect audience, to a customer audience
- Design, build and test campaign deliverables such as: email copy, landing pages, calls to action, email layouts, etc.
- Organize, maintain, and communicate a campaigns calendar reflecting all tactics to be used and the projected output of each
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to improve campaign performance, velocity, and overall effectiveness
- Measure and report on performance of demand generation programs and campaigns using data contained in Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, and other MarTech platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related fields; MBA is a plus
- 7-10+ years of experience in B2B integrated demand generation campaigns utilizing email, webinars, digital mediums, ABM concepts, advanced MarTech, etc.
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and delivering effective and innovative marketing programs
- A unique ability to clearly convey a “1+1=3” value proposition message
- Ability to develop and apply ‘whitespace analysis’ to maximize program results
- Demonstrated success in partnering and building a successful relationship with sales
- Strong understanding of demand generation, lead lifecycle, lead nurturing and the buyer’s journey
- Deep understanding of key metrics to gauge response rates across various tactics, as well as down funnel conversion rates for MQLs, SALs, and opportunities
- Experience in content marketing, audience segmentation and campaign analytics
- Excellent marketing project management skills to plan, execute and report on concurrent marketing projects and the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including copy writing and proofreading.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player
- Proven ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment