Wyndham is seeking dynamic individual to complement and enhance our In-House Marketing Team. The selected individual must have premier sales and customer service skills, ability to multi task and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
- Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our member service employees.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
- Must maintain above budget penetration rate of assigned guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above budgeted numbers.
- Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway vacation packages.
- Must be able to work days, nights, week-ends, and holidays
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams.As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visitingcareers.wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; high school diploma required.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Experience in sales is required.
- World's largest vacation ownership company
- Top 100 Companies for Working Families
- Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies