At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
Job OverviewThis role is responsible for creating and maintaining master data primarily relating to material, supplier, and maintenance data modules. In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring the highest level of data integrity, governance, and service to internal customers. The role will support developing and improving master data management. When master data is accurate, on time and complete it saves us both time and money and allows us to make better informed business decisions. High quality master data is an asset to our business
- Processes master data requests in line with service level agreements and respond to queries in a timely fashion.
- Drives internal control, regulatory, and process compliance through active understanding, engagement, and vigilance.
- Provides problem solving support, advice and guidance to internal customers which is professional, responsive, and assumes responsibility for conclusion.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly processes and tasks to the required standard.
- Maintains a full audit trail of data changes.
- Provides timely and complete resolution of ad-hoc internal and external data queries
- Determines priority of work and addresses issues in a timely manner based on understanding of critical factors.
- Performs timely accurate peer review of completed requests which enhance data quality, integrity, and team learning.
- Manages own time by estimating time to complete, setting deadlines, and communicating in advance when not expected meeting deadlines.
- Understands the impact of master data within the organization and systems for applicable data domains.
- Identifies patterns within the data to leverage information to create value
- Supports documentation of data dictionary, process, and business rules; providing document updates in timely manager.
- Proposes process efficiency improvements in execution of work, automation opportunity, rationalization of processes, and training/education.
- Executes knowledge transfer to new or less experienced team members.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; strong critical self-review skills.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver communication which is clear, concise, and relevant to audience through appropriate methods and tools.
- Appreciates what constitutes good customer service and displays consistent commitment to delivering.
- Organized methodical application of established data governance standards.
- Proactive approach to role and problem solving; solution rather than problem focused.
- Able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with key stakeholders both within and outside of the MDM team to get the job done.
- Inquisitive and thorough in approach.
- Displays a passion for working in master data management.
- Self-motivated, flexible, with the ability to deal with high levels of complexity, change and evolving processes, often at short notice.
- Experience maintaining master data in an ERP system
- Experience maintaining master data in SAP.
- Demonstrated mid-level or above proficiency with MS Office Excel, analyzing and manipulating large datasets through formulas and macros.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio, Access, and Project.
- Experience and knowledge of implementing Engineering Change Orders/Change Requests within an ERP system
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field of study or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of manufacturing business experience
- 5+ years of experience in planning, purchasing and/or master data within a manufacturing environment.
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status. #CB
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: The careers pages of our website are only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Cantel. Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not preferred suppliers are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, resumes or CVs, or to forward resumes, CVs or applications directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Cantel does not accept unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. Cantel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact (and hire) candidates presented in such unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications without incurring any type of a fee.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not preferred suppliers but that wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.