- Looking for System center administrator who is responsible for Microsoft System Center Administrator that enjoys managing, monitoring and administering Linux and Windows servers and workstations.
- Challenged by building and deploying software packages to servers and workstations.
- Experience with AppDynamics and scripting languages to automate tasks.
Nice to have:
- Experience across multiple IT disciplines (Networking, hardware, Windows desktop and Server OS, Active Directory, GPO, virtualization).
- Expertise in installation, design and managing the System Center Suite Infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of automating system administration task and scripting languages.
- Maintains and troubleshoots development workstations with Windows, LINUX operating system components and appropriate production software packages.