A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
- Use blueprints and work from drawings as they relate to design of sheet metal components and general component assembly.
- Use design and manufacturing related computer-aided design (CAD) software to evaluate basic problems.
- Operate, repair and maintain hand tools, welding, brazing, basic fabrication equipment to form basic components in keeping with accepted practices.
- Connect and assemble equipment and systems in accordance with engineering specifications or accepted practices.
- Operate computer systems to document task records and reports, manage task documentation, fabrication equipment operation and project status reporting.
- Write reports covering project conditions, procedures, results, conclusions and recommendations.
- Manage electronic communications, assigned tasks and task documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Provide regular verbal and written reports summarizing project results and conclusions to project leaders.
- Complete assigned tasks and participate in R&D design development teams according to defined requirements.
- Associate degree, Vo-tech Degree, or equivalent experience required.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the concepts of:
- General drafting standards and CAD systems
- Sheet metal, tubing and assembly design and design fabrication
- Design fabrication equipment operation, maintenance and repair
- Office, email, calendar, document and file management software use
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Team membership
- Individual task management