We are hiring bright and talented software engineers to support the Drug Enforcement Administration's application development initiatives. We are seeking a Senior .Net Developer in Sterling, VA. Must have an active Secret security clearance - Interim Secret clearance is acceptable.
- 10+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Recent development experience (at least 4+ years) with ASP.NET C# MVC based web development experiencing using Visual Studio 2008 or higher, including:
- WCF-based Web Services
- Experience with relational data models and SQL.
- Experience with XML and programming libraries for XML manipulation.
- Agile project and development experience utilizing Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Experience in packaging and delivering software and documentation to a production environment.
- Recent ASP.Net Web Forms development using Visual Studio 2008 or 2010 and C#.
- Significant recent C# development experience.
- Significant recent Java Script development experience.
- Significant development experience with Cascading System Sheets (CSS).
- Experience on at least one software development project developing a minimum of 1,000 automated unit tests.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Secret clearance (interim is acceptable).
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Recent development in a team environment as a lead or senior developer of applications that supported 5000+ users and has administered complex RDBMs with more than 250 tables and 1 million rows.
- Ability to quickly deliver small projects, and to frequently transition between projects and applications.