Sr. .Net/C# Web Developer
Sr. .Net/C# Web Developer:
Our direct client, a fast-growing health care technology firm, in Greenwich is seeking multiple Senior Full Stack Software Engineers who are looking to be part of a high-energy, fast growing, world-class technology team.
- Play a significant role in the architecture, development, and continuous enhancement of the SaaS based solutions built on the Microsoft stack.
- .NET development in Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, SQL Server stored procedures and query development/ tuning/ indexing, analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Produce interactive, scalable and dynamic web-based applications in a hybrid SPA architecture using Angular, TypeScript and HTML.
- Data analysis/data profiling to understand gaps, inconsistencies and other quality issues in existing source system data, and develop data sourcing solutions, as well as collaborating with stakeholders to identify, document and implement corrections/business rules/workarounds
- Collaborate with your team, stakeholders and SMEs to quickly deliver high-quality solutions in an established AgilePM/Scrum framework
- Maintain and enhance an internally developed ETL process that serves to standardize data coming from disparate systems and in a variety for formats
- Documentation construction and maintenance, training and guidance to support other application developers
- Recognize impediments to team efficiency and to propose and implement solutions
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of strong design/development experience on the Microsoft stack
- Strong understanding and experience in object oriented programming with solid design patterns
- Strong architecture, design and development skills, including database design skills using SQL Server
- Experience with integration of Workflow software, Payments engines and equivalent other 3rd party software add-ons in a variety of areas
- Passion for exciting, early-stage experience in an exciting business with great potential
- Ability to write strong, and robust unit tests using MSTest and Postman
- Health and Employee Benefits, Insurance billing and related experience is a plus, but not necessarily required
- Flexibility and adaptability to work on multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Right attitude: show us your passion and what you can do!
- Experience working in an AWS cloud environment is a plus
- Familiarity (high-level) with HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST, PCI and FedRamp compliance requirements, which are relevant to this opportunity
Senior Web Developer