This developer position will work both independently and in a team with otherDevelopers with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.This is an opportunity to work with the latest technologies as we modernize and expand our suite of web applications. As a .NET Developer you will work in a team with other programmers helping to promote good software development practices. We are looking for motivated individuals who can take ownership of tasks and drive them to completion.
- Design, coding, and support of our custom web applications.
- Collaborate with technical leads and subject matter experts in the assessment of new designs and development work
- Analyzes and evaluates user requests for system updates
- Troubleshoots user problems
- Assist with architecture and design decisions
- Act as a resource to other developers
- Develops proof-of-concepts applications that provide creative solutions for our customers
- Participation in a Scrum/Agile process
- Hands on experience with C# and web development
- Knowledge of object oriented design patterns and best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and takes the initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Have opinions
- 7 years overall software experience
- 5 years recent experience in application development with Microsoft .NET, C#, Object Oriented Principles, Web Development, Web Services, LINQ, Entity Framework, MVC, and Web Forms (yes, we know)
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CTDI and will be processed accordingly. Any and all Staffing/Recruiting inquiries must be directed to CTDI's HR department directly.