Title: Sr. Netowrk Architect
Type: Full Time
Location: Springfield, IL
Leads the design and implementation of Enterprise solutions focused in the areas of wireless, firewall, network and data center technologies. Creates the governing principles around network architecture across the organization. This individual is also responsible for defining the network architectural standard processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the Principle Duties & Responsibilities of the job. Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or technology related field preferred.
- CCIE Route/Switch required (passed the written exam is acceptable)
- Ten (10) years experience in developing enterprise and/or data architectures. Mentoring teams of up to ten resources, project planning, implementation, technical documentation, training, technical support and troubleshooting in Enterprise environment.
Experience and expertise in the areas of Enterprise Routing and Switching, Data Center switching, Wireless, Firewall and Security.
- Expert knowledge of current Cisco LAN switching, Cisco Wireless, Cisco Security technologies, and Cisco Data Center.
- Understanding of all facets of enterprise network.
- Enterprise network integration experience required; including assessment, installation, project management, and documentation expertise necessary.
- Ability to assess, develop and implement creative solutions to ensure appropriate cost of ownership of existing systems.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, planning skills, problem-solving skills, and change management skills.
- Must possess strong skills in personal diplomacy and customer service and consistently demonstrate a high level of motivation, commitment to teamwork, professionalism and trustworthiness.
- Must possess sound decision-making ability, operate well under pressure and be tenacious in resolving difficult problems.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years