Sr. Network Security Engineer/Perm/Fort Worth, TX/120k-130k
SR. NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER- PERM-FORT WORTH, TX
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A DFW based company that provides merchant processing services via POS Solutions, integrated payments, and security solutions is looking for a Sr. Network Engineer to join their growing security team. This individual is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of the company's information security core infrastructure systems and platforms. This position will collaborate with multiple teams to solve challenges and ensure the enhancement of existing architecture.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Sr. Network Security Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* 5-7 years of Experience as a Security Network Engineer
* Expertise with Palo Alto Networks
* CISSP, GSEC, CEH, GRISC, CGEIT, ITIL, GRCP or other active professional certifications preferred
* revious experience with PCI, SSAE16, and other compliance frameworks preferred
* Bachelor's Degree or higher degree preferred
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$120,000.00 - $130,000.00 /year