Staff Management | SMX has a Sr. Operations Analyst position with a top leading innovative company in the Mountain View, CA area. This opportunity will allow you to receive invaluable experience and work with the best and the brightest team members.
Wage - $40 per hour
You will be part of the Product Operations team that is responsible for analyzing operational performance, mapping and project managing systems, identifying scalability opportunities and improving customer experience. In this role, you will be the expert on analysis of Merchant Direct operations, systems, cost/fill rate/quality trends and underlying drivers. The principal goal of your analyses would be to deliver actionable insights to senior management and to help delivery on projects that lead to reduction in cost, improvement in both quality and scalability.
As an Ops Analyst, you will apply analytics and program management skills to drive impact. You will work with both internal and cross-functional teams to identify analytical and system improvement opportunities, and lead these initiatives from conception to implementation.
- Independently execute on assigned projects and tests
- Independently drives clarity out of ambiguity and ensuring successful implementation of projects; creates actionable projects plans, scopes requirements and makes data-driven recommendations without requiring detailed instructions on problems that may be complex, ambiguous and require gathering data from multiple teams or data sources
- Work with internal team and cross-functional partners, independently gaining buy-in and driving collaboration to
- develop analytics, systems/system capabilities and metrics requirements,
- prioritize requests according to business impact, and
- manage timeline, milestones and rollout
- Collaborate with other analysts and cross functional stakeholders
- Supervise the work of testers, scrubbers and Operations Excellence Specialists for some assigned projects and analyses
- Acts as subject matter experts and decision makers to develop data-driven policies, models or decision-support tools to improve efficiency
- Stand by the data quality and autonomously deliver accurate analysis
- Share and communicate findings and insights with stakeholders and senior management
- Interprets technical concepts with technical and non-technical experts (including, ability to communicate with Engineers and technical subject matter experts to interpret business requirements to technical product builds)