Line of Business Role Description
Candidate will report to the Servicing Group Operations Manager within Syndicated Corporate Lending. Manages day to day operations for the Assignment Desk who supports as Agent functions related to trade settlement activities in the Syndicated Loan Market. Functions managed typically have high visibility and risk involving the processing of large volumes of trade settlements. Requires a working knowledge of end to end processes since decisions have significant impact affecting multiple and diverse operations teams. Resolves broad operational issues and coordinates activities and processes within line of business/operations segments. Identifies, analyzes and resolves complex problems related to trade settlements. Develops procedures to enhance teams process performance related activity. Will manage project and direct activities, including the design, development and implementation of complex system automation and services.
Directly manages 10-15 associates
- 3-5 years of experience with commercial lending and account systems (Loan IQ, SyndTrak, ClearPar)
- Recent Leadership and Coaching experience
- Solid research and data analysis skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and able to interpret complex commercial and syndicated credits agreements
- Adaptable to change
- Loan Markets & Syndicated Loan Trading experience
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor's degree or 8-10 years of Operations experience preferred, including 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40