As Sr. Operations Manager, you'll coordinate the distribution of all mail services within our office, including auxiliary mail. You'll process internal and external mail distributions, special packages and deliveries, to provide a consistent, high-quality service. You will manage Company's knowledge, processes and capital resources, including space and equipment. You'll lead and develop individuals and teams using appropriate people management processes and tools. These will include staffing, training, supervising, coaching, and performance management. You'll also be expected to handle customer service challenges and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Provide direct supervision for mailroom shipping and receiving staff.
- Participate in decisions involving hiring, performance evaluations and other personnel related activities.
- Provide coaching, motivation, and counseling to employees to encourage optimum performance and continued skill development.
- Coordinates work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Provide department specific training related to safe operations within area of responsibility.
- Provide effective & timely verbal and written communication between management, supervisors and departmental personnel.
- Interface effectively with other departments, customers, and suppliers to expedite the workflow and ensure the established quality expectations.
- Performs other mailroom and receiving functions, such as mail fulfillment, which includes sorting, filing, packaging, and processing shipments for delivery to multiple locations.
- Plans, assigns, and reviews the work of subordinates, and is responsible for the satisfactory completion of the work performed in the unit
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities.