Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems and we have a place for you!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
You will have the opportunity to drive requirements, deliver solutions, and provide excellent supports to business stakeholders on using Oracle EBS R12 (12.2.7), particularly from Quote to Cash perspective. You will become the subject matter expert in this area and you will be leading and guiding the business users across the organization in maintaining and refining their business process.
From an IT Oracle application perspective, Wind River uses a wide range of modules from Oracle eBusiness suite of Oracle R12.2.7 ranging from Finance to Order processing to Project Accounting to Licensing. You will also have the opportunity to work on various integrations between Oracle and other vendor third party systems.
Interface & Collaboration
- The successful candidate will work and collaborate with the internal IT team as well as working with the business users across the entire organization. This encompasses working directly with transactional business users all the way to the Executive Team.
- This position will report to the manager of IT Application team.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Quote to Cash
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across various departments to define and refined business processes
- Identify business challenges, recommend solutions, and lead the implementation of solutions to complex issues
- Drive and monitor open issues with business users to resolution
- Design, implement and manage effective QA and UAT processes
- Serve as a liaison between business users and technical teams
- Work collaboratively with other functional peers to support business users and deadlines
- Evaluate, manage, and execute small to medium size projects
Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success
- 3-5 years of experience working with Oracle EBS, experience working with EBS R12 version of 12.2.4 and above is preferred
- Familiarity with Oracle Quote to Cash process
- Functional and technical knowledge of Oracle Modules - OM, INV, AR, Revenue, Install base, and SC
- Solid understanding of SDLC processes
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Vertex integrations with Oracle
- Knowledge of Product Release and Product Delivery is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skill
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of tools, processes, and operations planning
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical or business discipline
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Must have soft skills--collaborative, detail-oriented, team player, strong critical thinker, creative, results-oriented
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Pet friendly environment
- Pet Insurance
- Christmas, Thanksgiving & July 4th Soft Shutdown periods
- Birthday and Volunteer Time off
- 401K + Company Match
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Virgin Pulse Wellness program
- Management Training