Analyzes, evaluates, modifies, configures, tests and implements business system tools and processes on complex space system programs. Provides tool implementation, trainingand configuration support, providing solutions forthe business management user community.
Coordinates system upgrades, enhancements or maintenance with program business teams and enterprise IT support. Provides support to a broad set of custom and third-party tools, including Cobra, Empower, wInsight, SharePoint, Cognos and other business tool applications including VBA applications.
Provides centralized support to multiple teams and users to ensure consistent process definition, implementation, output and deliverables through process design, solution analysis and implementation, maintenance, and support.
- Expert experience with Deltek Cobradeployment, setup,implementation and configuration at the user interface level.
- Familiarity with deployment and maintenance of database applications, with a focus on data structures, user interfacesand queries.
- Ability to interpret changing industry and Government requirements and best practices and to develop solutions to meet changing needs.
- Ability todevelop and document detailed process documentation and training material to support newusers introduction and continued reference material for experienced users.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplined teams to maximize effective use of business processes and tools.
- Must have nine (9) years of experience with a Bachelors degree, or 7 years with a Masters.
- Candidate must have a TS clearance to be considered.
- Familiarity and experience with business system tools and processes in an EIA-748 compliant Earned Value Management environment.
- Experience with DCMA data-driven surveillance metrics and associated tools and processes.
- Experiencewith developing and maintaining VBAapplications for business applications.
- SCI eligibility is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.