Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Contract Administratorto join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The position will be located in Warner Robins, GA.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
- Administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and non-standard contracts and agreement
Produce high quality contract management related products supporting the business unit
- Interface with customers and business partners and conduct proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract administration
- Examine solicitations, proposal requirements and estimates, prepare bids, analyze terms and conditions to evaluate risk, accuracy, and completeness to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
- Process contractual documentation and reports, advise management of contractual rights and obligations, compile and analyze data, and perform maintenance of historical information
- Facilitate proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for deliveries, interfacing with DCMA as required
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on a timely basis
- Maintain of SAP and the contracts databases
- Prepare proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, export licenses/agreements and various types of other contractual documents and memoranda
- Ability to apply sound judgment to proposal strategy, contract formation, and customer relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline with 10 years of experience in contract administration or a Master's degree and 8 years of experience or anadditional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Knowledge of pricing principles, FAR/DFARS and associated Federal Contracting regulations
- Strongworking knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Requires the ability to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines as well as handle multiple tasks
- Must possess the ability to work well with others in high-stress high-volume situations, effectively interface with internal functional and program organizations, effectively deal with external customers and meet the goals/objectives of the Business Unit
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication, and grammatical skills are required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
- US Citizenship required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.