At Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems wedevelop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances humandiscovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at theforefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from thefirst flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on themoon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the firstcommercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of theuniverse. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and9 years of software engineering experience OR Master's Degree in STEM and7 years of software engineering experience OR PhD Degree in STEM and 4 years of software engineering experience
- Experience with FPGA coding
- Experience in LabVIEW
- Experience with digital interfaces, such as Serial, RS422, SPI, CAN and etc..
- Must have an active DoD and be able to obtain SCI clearance within a year
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience developing software/writing code in LabVIEW and Python scripts
- Experience with instrument automation and test set software development
- Experience with XML
- Knowledge of spacecraft systems preferred, including the test methodology and instrumentation required to test RF, Power, Digital, or Mixed signal devices
- Experience working closely with hardware/system engineers and with multiple stakeholders
- Holds Secret and SCI security clearance
- Experience wit FPGA coding
- Experience with Digital Interfaces, such as, Serial, RS422, SPI, CAN, TCP/IP and etc..
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.