At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Statement of Work will entail designing and generating the applicable engineering for part details, assemblies and installation drawings as it pertains to the installation of subsystem LRUs, RF cables, wire harnesses and support hardware. Candidates must be capable of providing sound judgment in support of design development and other activities.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 9+ years of engineering experience OR MS in a STEM discipline and 7+ years of engineering experience
- Active, In Scope Secret DoD Clearance or higher
- Ability to obtain and maintain Special Program Access
- Must have experience with Aviation Subsystems design in one of the following: Electrical Design, Electrical Power Generation, RF Cabling
- 7+ years experience in a CAD system for Aviation Installation.
- 5+ years' experiencein CATIAfor Aviation Installation.
- Current Special Program Access.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.