Apex Systems is looking for a Sr. Principal Product Engineer for one of our largest clients in Austin, TX!
For immediate consideration, please submit your most updated resume!
Job Title: Sr. Principal Product Engineer
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Austin, TX
* Work with multiple(3 and more) sprint teams to deliver high quality solution keeping scalability, resiliency, maintainability, and compliance in mind.
* Create and architect foundation code elements that can be reused many times by a product
* Responsible for integrating code bases from different sprint teams and make sure they all follow the standards
* Proactively review the performance and capacity of all aspects of production: code, infrastructure, data, and message processing
* Collaborate with Database, CI/CD, UX/UI, Security teams
* Extremely knowledgeable on the product and help grow the skill sets of the more junior developers
* Play an active role working with 3rd party vendors as well as the open-source community
* Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience
* Experience in Building Product (large Enterprise Software/application) from scratch
* Expert level Knowledge in Java, Spring Framework
* Strong expertise in Angular
* Experience with Relational Databases(Oracle, Mysql etc.)
* Experience working in CI/CD (Jenkins, AWS Codepipe etc.) environment
* Experience with containers (docker etc. )
* Experience with ArcGIS is a plus
* Experience with Reporting Frameworks(BIRT, Jasper etc.) is a plus
* Experience with Workflow/Rule Engine(JBPM, Activiti etc.) is a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178