The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Skills & Requirements
* Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
* Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
* Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 /year