DescriptionXerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
In this highly visible role,you will be the product owner, working with your peers and management toinfluence, guide and grow Xerox’s exciting solutions in 3D Printing.
The Product Manager willmanage the different stages of the product lifecycle – leveraging customer dataand voice-of-customer to enhance our solutions.
The Product Manager oversees the productvision, product strategy, product design, product development, and productmarketing. Similarly, the Product Manager must display strong influence inprioritizing customer demands and possess technical knowledge to liaise withthe customer and the technical teams
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that key roles are executed in themost efficient way possible, leading to the overall efficiency of the productand meeting of customer demands
- Leads the transformation of product ideas fromtheir most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projectswhile maintaining consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs,and the overall objectives of the business
- Sets strategic direction to align withbusiness objectives and project goals
- Drives product prioritizationand detailed product definition
- Defines and maintains aproduct roadmap with inputs from all stakeholders
- Creates and manages a process that drivestoward a scalable product
- Responsible for the performance of variousproduct analyses such as gap analysis in order to establish productdifferentiation and execution strategies that will lead to the product’sultimate success
- Conducts analysis that leads to informeddecision making on issues such as cost, utility, and timelines for productimplementations.