This is the team that made the initial business case for applying a SaaS business model to our creative products – a move that has been credited with driving our record-high stock price. We are a high visibility group responsible for making strategic recommendations that have a significant financial impact. As such, the right candidate will find an outstanding opportunity to grow and develop in this role.
Generate new revenue streams from new products
- Conduct market research and/or empirical analysis to understand target markets and customer willingness to pay.
- Develop financial models that simulate customer behavior and project costs in order to complete scenario analysis that estimates the impact of the proposal on market penetration, company revenues, and margin.
- Work with product management and product marketing to develop a holistic GTM strategy for how we take new products to market.
- Develop and present the business cases that articulate the strategy and return-on-investment in order to obtain executive approval of the proposal.
Optimize existing offerings
- Optimize product configuration. Complete research to determine which services or features should be included in which product in order to better differentiate. (For example: determine what should be included in Individual, Team, and Enterprise versions of Creative Cloud)
- Optimize product lines. Complete research to determine which products should be included in a product line. (For example, should bundle Photoshop and Lightroom?)
- Optimize prices. Complete pricing research and/or empirical analysis to determine the optimal price for each product in the family, in order to encourage upsells.
Ensure smooth execution of proposals
- Define and drive product requirements for the product roadmap and future releases to address customer needs related to the proposal.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate operational activities required for the execution of the proposal, including the development of excel-based tools to facilitate the quoting.
- Set guidelines for direct sales, develop sales plays and train deal desk to execute proposal.
- Complete post-mortems and refine as appropriate in order to ensure success.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.