|Reference # :||20-11667||Title :||Sr. Product Manager|
|Location :||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/02/2020 / 11/01/2021|
|Job Title: Product Manager|
Job Location: Costa Mesa, CA (Remote till covid-19)
Job Duration: 12 Months
What does it take to protect and maintain the most sensitive data for over 220 million people and 25 million businesses? What does it take to meet daunting challenges and shape solutions that pioneer industries and improve lives? At ***, we are the trusted power behind data and the leading global information services company, providing everything from fraud and identity protection, to data analytics and credit scores. Our products help decision-making for consumers and businesses alike.
With operations stretching globally, *** is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly *** billion in revenue annually, *** is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
***'s Consumer Services (ECS) group is defining the next Big Data thing for consumers.
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a disruptive business? Consider growing your career with the industry's best by joining the leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the market leader, we pride ourselves on building new markets and leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It's a position ECS has enjoyed for more than a decade and we aren't looking to stop now.
***'s Direct-to-Consumer Product team is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager. This role would be responsible for leading cross-functional product & platform initiatives to transform and expand our credit monitoring & alert capabilities and strategies. The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter who is comfortable interfacing with all levels of management and cross-functionally as well as across business units. The ability to manage multiple complex initiatives in a highly regulated environment is critical.
This role requires multi-disciplinary focus on both product management and business systems analysis. We're looking for an action oriented individual with ability to dig into the technical side and a strong passion for creating meaningful & delightful consumer experiences. The ideal candidate has experience in product management, business and technical analysis, and project management.
• Manage the full lifecycle of large-scale and/or strategic products – on the ***.com website and native mobile applications from market requirements to managing agile product development and product releases, including but not limited to: concept, scope, specification, design, prioritization, legal & compliance, implementation, business acceptance testing, deployment, maintenance, customer relationship management, operational process definition, and analytics.
• Champion product initiatives and business cases to executive management, stakeholders, and peers for prioritization and development; act as a key product expert, evangelist, and advocate for initiatives, programs, and projects.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create integrated product roadmaps and go-to-market plans.
• Define, document, and articulate detailed product and business requirements for new products and major enhancements, including but not limited to: functional, non-functional, and reporting requirements and use cases in the form of flowcharts, user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Analyze complex business and system requirements; construct workflow charts and diagrams; study system capabilities; write specifications.
• Work with User Experience and Product Design team to manage the creation of detailed UX and Design requirements, including but not limited to: information architecture, wireframes, annotations, prototypes, visual design, and mockups.
• Integrate qualitative and quantitative consumer research and insights as inputs and feedback loops to the product concept and UX process as appropriate.
• Make trade-off decisions between functionality, resources, and schedules, and communicate to stakeholders and Technology effectively in managing change.
• Ensure that products and product capabilities deliver an optimal user experience, conform to the product requirements, are regulatory and partner-compliant and meet product quality standards.
• Work closely with Technology teams to determine plans for product implementation and deployments with business partners.
• Balance product requirements and market impact against time-to-market and project risks.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; can articulate and document recommendations or modifications to improve existing systems, applications and user experiences.
• Set operational standards, processes, and procedures for the ongoing operation of products in conjunction with the relevant operation teams.
• Continually review system and product performance trends to identify optimization and improvement opportunities based on data & insights.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business/Marketing, or a technical field preferred.
• 5+ years of relevant product management or related experience creating software products, and experience in business systems analysis.
• A bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
• Financial services experience is a plus.
• Hands-on experience in Agile and/or Lean development and methodology, having functioned as a "Product Owner” and/or "Scrum Master” for an agile delivery team.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented independent thinker with strong attention to detail, analytical focus, and problem-solving skills who can be highly productive both as an individual or as part of a team.
• Deep understanding of technology and business process and how the two are dependent upon one another for solution delivery.
• Experience defining data integrations in data mapping requirements, API specifications, and data flow diagrams.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with cross-functional and cross-business unit teams at all levels.
• Previous experience documenting, delivering, and managing new customer-facing products, features, and enhancements, including but not limited to websites and native applications.
• High sense of urgency and ability to work well in and navigate a matrix environment.
• Must have strong informing and influencing skills and be able to manage relationships across business and technical teams.
• Experience taking products from concept to market, including successful launches.
• Ability to work well across internal and external Business Unit teams such as product management, development, compliance, operations, and marketing.