For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates work towards the goal of enabling our customers to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
The Neiman Marcus Product Management Team is looking for a skilled Sr Product Manager for Enterprise Data and Analytics (EDA) who is passionate about building Data products, Lives, breaths data. This position is for someone who has previously or currently is working heavily with data who would like to transition to a more business related role and act as a liaison between the Data Engineering team and Business Stakeholders.
The position will collaborate with business partners, subject matter experts, data scientist and product team partners to understand their goals and objectives, who can then establish product roadmap, features & stories ensuring delivery of features and functionality for Data products.
EDA Sr Product Manager will be responsible for providing analytical solutions to Digital Marketing, Merchandising, Data Science, Supply Chain, eCommerce, Finance and Store teams.
You will be successful by building the right data tools and capabilities to empower internal teams to effectively collect and analyze data to measure success.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partners with senior leaders on Data products strategy development and execution.
- Create and execute on a vision to build a robust, data-driven culture, anchored on democratizing access and understanding of data across the organization
- Build and own a variety of Data Products to serve both internal and external customers
- Develop data quality standards and process across all data domains and enhance/modify as needed
- Implement enterprise-wide data governance and conduct DQ committee meetings in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Contributes to successful continuous delivery of product roadmaps, within budget and schedule, by identifying risks and developing & recommending mitigation strategies.
- Lead & manage a scrum team by setting the priority and communicating a clear vision
- The Problem-solver, catalyst, and someone who can translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
- Creates and analyzes regular and ad hoc reporting to monitor business KPI’s and to measure the effectiveness of product enhancements.
- Builds strong working relationships with teams across the organization & key stakeholders to help facilitate awareness and support of business strategies and initiatives.
- Supports and provides direction to the associate product managers in determining the impact of new functionality to existing business processes and system functionality.
- Educates and evangelizes best practices throughout organization to build awareness for impact to business and ensure alignment for cross-team initiatives.
- Maintains market awareness of industry trends and competitive landscape to help identify necessary updates and new opportunities.
Education & Work History Requirements
- 7-10 years of eCommerce or digital experience
- Experience in working with data or big data technologies
- Experience in hands-on product management experience in a fast-paced agile development environment is a plus
- Proven ability to be effective in virtual team leadership, and managing through influence.
- Strong experience in SQL skills (we use Snowflake) and Business Intelligence tool (SAP BI)
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, including presenting to executives.