As a Sr. Product Manager of DigitalMedia here at Crestron, you will join a world-class video product management team, leading the industry with transformative and innovative video products as we continue to invest in the future of the professional Audio/Video market.
You will have a diverse set of responsibilities bringing your creativity and revenue-focused mentality to grow our video distribution, processing, streaming solution, and management product lines. As a Sr. Product Manager of the DigitalMedia Software Video and Management Solutions you will be leading the development of a new line of DigitalMedia Software products, leveraging our award winning XiO Cloud, and providing customers the flexibility to build a rock-solid Audio, Video, Control, and USB transport solutions on the network.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Crestron cloud solutions in the commercial market
- Deliver roadmaps with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Plan pricing and business models to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Coordinate with product manager peers to deliver an overall business strategy for the DigitalMedia product line
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press, consultants, and analysts
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- 5+ years of experience in the B2B SaaS market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand and become an expert in new technologies
- Understanding of network diagnostics and basic troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of video streaming and compression protocols such as RTP and H.265 a plus
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more!
We have new on-site state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship