At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
In order to make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that our people are what matters most. To fully embody our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to company-wide results that create value for our customers rather than working for their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
*This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to the Corona Virus, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. More information will be provided in the interview process.*
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
- Are laser-focused upon achievement of Bluebeam’s companywide results
What we’re looking for:
With a keen focus on our customer, Bluebeam is committed to improving our customer experience to make Bluebeam as easy and delightful to do business with. To this end, and in alignment with where we are heading with our longer-term product vision, we established a new team, “Customer Experience Infrastructure” (CXI), in order to build a highly integrated infrastructure to best support our customers and internal teams. The CXI team focuses on solutioning and developing systems for our front and back office customer-impacting applications. The team collaborates with cross-functional teams to conduct overall customer journey mapping and ensure we design and implement a cohesive end-to-end customer experience.
As an important member of the CXI team, the eCommerce Senior Product Manager will own the design and implementation of our e-commerce solution. You will play an important role in revamping our existing webstore to provide an amazing experience for our customers, improve the operation efficiency of your fellow Bluebeamers, and enable additional revenue stream. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. Are you in?
What you’ll do:
- Revamp and expand our existing webstores to boost customer experience, improve operation efficiency, enable additional revenue stream, and optimize system integrity.
- Develop and maintain eCommerce roadmap leveraging feedback from both external customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Leverage external vendor to drive implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Partner with UX/UI group to develop best in class user experience for our customers
- Support new business models and enhance existing ones by innovating on our webstore platform
- Work closely with internal customers, software engineers, scrum masters, and consultants to execute on product initiatives leveraging Agile methodology
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to collect business requirements, research and identify end user needs, and convert business requirements into functional requirements and high-level system design
- Formulate and communicate functional requirements and user stories for the technical teams
What we’d like to see in you:
- 5+ years of product management experiences in managing a B2B or B2C webstore
- Track record in leveraging external vendors for webstore implementation, maintenance, and enhancement
- Expertise in selecting and implementing new webstore platform
- Working knowledge of integrating webstore platform with CRM, ERP, and other internal systems
- Ability to communicate complex idea to a wide range of audience using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies – Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with attention to details
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background, data driven decision focus a big plus
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, NetStuite, tax application, payment gateway…etc. a plus
- Experience in international webstore a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems a plus
- …And there is no escaping the basics: flexible, likeable, well-presented, and able to work well with cross functional teams and/or with ambiguity
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.