Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
The Product Manager represents the Product across all organizational boundaries, acting as the conductor leading other groups and organizations to: align objectives, set success criteria, and prioritize activities required to meet product development needs, market requirements, and product lifecycle support strategy. The ideal candidate will have the confidence and background to work with highly technical and competent individuals across multiple organizations & management levels, demonstrated leadership, and courage to make decisions. The candidate should also demonstrate the ability to provide clarity and guidance in a fast-paced environment.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Be the voice of the customer for the product development team throughout the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation and definition to sunsetting of the product.
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Be the high-availability resource for answering questions posed by engineers and designers about stories in the backlog on a day-to-day basis.
- Author user stories, acceptance criteria, product, and software requirements documentation / Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of user stories.
- Ensure that story content and a metrics-based prioritization method is aligned to larger strategic objectives.
- Attend standups, grooming meetings, estimation meetings, retrospectives and other key meetings for the scrum team.
- Adherence to Product Management processes related to change control, documentation etc.
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to the development team
- Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost or other project variables and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage requirements lifecycle across multiple tools and systems.
- Technical background - A degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product management or product design experience.
- Background in any of the following is required - mobile platform, cloud services, enterprise application software.
- Strong organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to set priorities based on alignment with business goals and strategic direction, define timelines and deliver to commitments.
- Experience with Agile processes such as Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum, Lean and Kanban (SAFe POPM certification preferred)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of API maintenance strategies preferred.
- Knowledge of adopting and extending REST APIs.
More About Us ....
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.