Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. Product Manager - Health/Fitness, AR/VR, Robotics
Note: You could work from home when practical but would have to be in the office often, whenever necessary to get the job done. The company does not have a specific policy on work from home, but estimates that after the pandemic you would be expected to be in the office 3-5 days in any given week.
The company has a variety of software + hardware products involving connected health/fitness, medical, robotic systems, and AR/VR.
You would be the company's only Product Manager and would be working closely with the CEO and executive team.
This position is unusual in that it will give the opportunity to own products in multiple market segments. Because of that, the company is seeking someone who is a great product management generalist and is confident and passionate about their ability to quickly ramp up on new products and industries. It would not be a fit for someone who only wants to focus on one particular product and/or industry.
The company has about 20 employees and has raised series A funding.
The company will pay up to $180k in salary depending on experience, plus equity which could be valuable.
- You would be spending your time approximately as follows:
- 30-40% maintaining the product roadmap, including product roadmaps of multiple different product segments.
- 30% talking to customers, whether taking support tickets, being on calls with customers, understanding what the customer is looking for and trying to find a match between what the customer wants and what the company can do.
- 30-40% working with engineering and bus dev teams to make sure they are creating the right value; creating specifications and deal structure for the new development. Creating roadmaps of how they can move the product through current and potential future deals. Getting the right value for what they are going to create; creating the right specs for the right deals.
- At least 5 years of experience as the Product Manager for a hardware + software product.
- Experience in multiple product markets, with the ability and passion to learn new ones.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with customers as well as engineers.
- Skill in understanding new markets and their unique attributes.
- Experience being a Product Manager in at least one fast-paced startup.
- Experience wearing multiple hats.
- Experience driving cross-functional teams.
- A track record of success in defining and launching solutions into the market.
- Solid communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with consumer health products.
- Experience with medical industry products.
- Experience with virtual reality and/or augmented reality.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: