G1 Therapeutics is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovery, development, and delivery of next generation therapies that improve the lives of those affected by cancer, including its first commercial product COSELAâ„¢ (trilaciclib), which was approved by the FDA on February 12, 2021. G1 has a deep clinical pipeline evaluating targeted cancer therapies, including COSELA, in a variety of solid tumors, such as colorectal, breast, lung, and bladder cancers. Rintodestrant is an oral selective estrogen receptor degrader, or SERD, for the treatment of ER breast cancer.
The Senior Product Manager of Key Customer Marketing will be a key member of the trilaciclib brand team and contribute to the development of Peer to Peer, Convention, and KOL Engagement initiatives focused on Oncologists and other HCP stakeholders. This person will work closely with the Key Customer Marketing lead and cross-functional partners to make strategic choices based on data and insights, define and build the trilaciclib brand, and drive adoption through innovation and flawless execution.
- Responsible for planning and execution of Advisory Boards in collaboration with the brand team, cross-functional team, and agency partners.
- Responsible for development and coordination of commercial Convention Plan.
- Responsible for development of Peer to Peer education including virtual/digital content.
- Responsible for developing the Key Customer Marketing tactical plan and budget working with the brand team and agency partners.
- Effectively engages with Medical Communications agency and other agencies to ensure partners are inspired to effectively drive brand performance and efficiently leverage resources.
- Analyzes appropriate metrics to assess the launch readiness and eventual launch performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree with 5 years of related pharmaceutical industry experience including 2 years of experience in marketing or market analytics. MBA highly desirable.
- Proven track record of success in marketing and related commercial disciplines.
- Oncology experience highly desirable.
- Agency experience desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of full marketing process (insight, strategy, execution, measurement).
- Demonstrated ability to be a high-level contributor and leader of multiple projects and processes.
- Strong ability to converse with professionals about disease states/product categories that are targeted.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Willing to travel (up to 30%).
Why Join Us?
We know our employees are our most valuable asset, and our culture conveys that. All employees are issued laptops, and our office staff all have height-adjustable desks, access to a stocked kitchen, and multiple employee events throughout the year. We also offer a competitive benefits package, including generous PTO, to support the health and happiness of our staff.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
G1 Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at G1 Therapeutics are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR