· Responsible for managing SURGALIGN marketing and distribution activities for digital surgery portfolio, including creation and execution of tactical initiatives.
· Responsible for driving the development, messaging and growth of portions of the digital surgery platform as assigned by manager
· Manages business relationships with corporate partners in specific markets, and serves as a liaison between SURGALIGN functions and corporate partner to ensure satisfaction of customer needs.
· Establishes and builds relationships with customers and industry Key Opinion Leaders
· Supports Filed Selling Organization through marketing program development and execution, including product training, brand messaging and competitive positioning
· Facilitates and is held accountable for the achievement of all financial targets pertaining to this market and partner relationship, including but not limited to revenue, net income, and growth.
· Responsible for maintaining detailed knowledge of the specific market environment and identifying new product opportunities.
· Responsible for managing surgeon product design teams in conjunction with RnD
· Responsible for demand planning and forecasting based on information received from corporate partner and analysis of historical order trends. Includes daily interaction with Operations and Customer Service to manage build plans, inventory and on-time delivery of products.
· Responsible for providing guidance for product development, and marketing activity related to the digital surgery portfolio. Includes creation of Multi-Generation Product Plan, translation of customer requirements and interaction/communication with cross-functional teams during the product development process.
· Drivecross functional collaboration with R&D, Regulatory, Quality, Legal and Marketing Communications personnel for creation, review and approval of marketing materials and sales training presentations to support new product launches.
· May manage direct reports
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: (list required and preferred separately)
· BA or BS degree in Marketing or related field required.
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience in marketing and distribution of digital surgery systems.
· Spine, Orthopedics or scientific background preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: (list required and preferred separately)
· Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
· Mature judgment and excellent follow through in all areas of responsibility
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, assign priorities and ensure efforts are accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
· Ability and willingness to travel
· Proven ability to motivate others and coordinate efforts to ensure efficient and successful outcomes
· Ability to work as an integral team member combining the strengths and abilities of a group to successfully accomplish corporate goals
· Ability to act independently on behalf of the company
· Ability to influence others to action, even though they don’t report to them
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel