Sr. Product Manager, Web Experience Product Management
As a Sr. Product Manager for the Web Experience Team, you will develop, champion and execute product vision, strategy and roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives. You will use customer and market research, feedback, and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities and enhancements to the Front-End Website Platform to support features to enable eCommerce on the site. You will own the product discovery process and collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features. Your focus will always be voice of the customer and you will manage stakeholder relationships, identifying necessary and/or desirable third-party features; evaluating and selecting vendors, and managing partnership integrations. You will define, track and improve key web performance metrics.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in eCommerce, web services and application definition, and who is willing to learn new web services and platforms and how the new platforms are utilized technically. The best ideas in the world are nothing if they are not executable, so our ideal candidate has a bias toward execution. You should be a doer and you should have some agile experience as a product owner under your belt. Extra credit if you have done agile in a large enterprise.
The ideal candidate should be a fast learner who can adapt to change seamlessly. You should be a strategic thinker, have analytical mind, are detail and result-oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. You should be highly motivated self-starter. You should be an evangelist for your product and have a deep understanding of your customers’ needs, the product, and the competitive landscape. You should be an excellent communicator and build strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. You should be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Application Architects, Engineering Delivery Teams, Project Managers, QA, and Operations teams. Your product management experience and understanding of the software development cycle is essential to the successful development of requirements and products.
As a Product Manager/Owner, you will be responsible for:
· Engaging with multiple business stakeholders to ensure all business requirements are captured
· Developing the short, mid and long-term platform roadmap
· Prioritizing, designing and implementing platform enhancements and fixes to improve operational efficiency and increase GTM velocity
· Effectively translating business requirements into product specifications by creating and grooming user stories
· Independently driving to agreement on product requirements and directions
· Effectively build, maintain and prioritize user stories in the backlog and reprioritize quickly based on business value
· Effectively work with a cross-functional team of UI developers, architects, designers and QA testers to develop and break down requirements/user stories into executable chunks
· Researching competition and 3rd party vendors to understand e-commerce market dynamics
· Ability to accept stories by validating that the story meets acceptance criteria and that the appropriate acceptance tests have been completed.
· The product owner also has an instrumental role in producing the product demo for key stakeholders.
· Delivering value to core customers and help the organization achieve its strategic and financial goals
· Acting as the product champion, evangelizing the product vision effectively to senior-level stakeholders
· Managing cross-functional initiatives as needed with e-commerce, payments & billings
· BS/BA in computer science, business or related discipline. Master’s preferred.
· Minimum of 4 years demonstrated product management or product owner work experience in an Agile environment.
· Experience defining, executing and delivering on web software projects a plus.
· 2+ years experience in e-commerce area (enough to be able to represent his/her POV)
· Strong writing skills – we do not work with PRDs, so ability to write clear, concise User stories is a must.
· Ability to influence management as well as technical and non-technical team members
· Experience working on a product launch/release on a large-scale, global web site.
· Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager or another CMS is preferred
· Strategic yet action-oriented. High integrity, diligent, smart.
· Mobile services background (Smartphone, Tablet; iOS, Android) preferred
· Growth mindset – unrestrained curiosity and drive in identifying continuous opportunities
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.