Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products. If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you! We offer competitive salary, low cost health premiums, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement, team building events and parties, stocked break-rooms and it’s a great culture to be in!
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions. Started in 1985, then 10 acquisitions in 2012 and 7 acquisitions in January 2017 after a merger of HEAT Software and LANDESK. Ivanti was created. Even though we have been around for over 30 years, we are experiencing significant growth worldwide. Ivanti has 1800 employees in 23 countries, 27,500 customers / 47.5million endpoints.
When LANDESK and HEAT Software combined in January of 2017, we knew we needed a new company name. For nearly 30 years, LANDESK and HEAT offered user-centered IT solutions designed to increase user productivity while reducing IT security risk. LANDESK was the only vendor recognized by Gartner in the four areas of client management, endpoint protection, IT service and support, and enterprise mobility management.
Over the years both companies changed. LANDESK acquired companies like Wavelink, Shavlik, Xtraction Solutions, and, most recently, AppSense. HEAT was created by combining FrontRange and Lumension. That's a lot of brand names. And in order to gather all these brands under one roof, we needed a new identity—and Ivanti was born. From patch and asset management to IT service delivery and security, our software is everything an organization needs to take their IT operations to the next level.
Ivanti is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager for our Supply Chain solution to develop and drive our marketing message worldwide. As the main individual contributor for the solutions, you will need to quickly become a buyer expert on our products, the market and the competition and translate your knowledge into high-impact messaging and materials. This role, includes a strong focus on device manufacture partner and reseller to and through marketing. You will also need a broad understanding of other marketing disciplines such as digital marketing.
This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and can be based in either Seattle, WA or Salt Lake City, UT
• Coordinates and communicates regularly with a product management, worldwide field marketing, design, and digital marketing teams as well as the Supply Chain sales team.
• Leads product line marketing. Develops global plans, messaging and positioning that aligns with the needs of the market, overarching strategic business line goals and other company goals.
• Creates and manages high impact materials that communicate the value and advantages of our Supply Chain products globally including, web site content, datasheets, whitepapers, infographics, presentations and videos.
• Develops partner-specific materials, ensures access and drives awareness of all resources available to partners
• Supports events and webinars worldwide. Delivers messaging, content and represents Ivanti as a speaker or supports onsite booth and conference duty to evangelize our messages.
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute product releases
• Assists with PR, analyst relations and social media activities to influence our target audiences and gather feedback for content creation
• Tracks, measures and reports out results of product marketing activity to key stakeholders
• Develops and manages creation of sales tools, ensures access and drives awareness
• May perform other job duties as directed by employee’s leaders and will pitch in and be part of a team in all aspects of company life.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5 years of experience in enterprise software product marketing position creating content targeting fortune 1000 companies
• A great creative writer with 3-5 years of demonstrable experience writing high-impact marketing content at speed
• A confident verbal and presentation style
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• An aptitude for understanding technology features and concepts is a must
• Evidence of working in a global environment
• Experience within the Supply Chain technology market is a considerable advantage
• Strong project management skills and fast decision-making skills required
• Excellent Microsoft® Powerpoint® presentation creation skills required
• An established work-related social media presence on primary platforms is a plus
• Must be able to work well with others face to face and virtually as part of a global team
• BA or BS degree and/or equivalent experience required
• MBA, Masters in Marketing or Strategy, preferred
• Up to 30%
At Ivanti, we are One. One Company, formed from many. One people, formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. As a global company, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.
External Recruiting Agencies/Vendors: Ivanti does not currently engage with external recruiting agencies and will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external agency. Unsolicited resumes submitted by agencies to Ivanti will become the property of Ivanti and may be contacted and engaged with directly. Ivanti maintains a preferred vendor list and only engages with these agencies from time to time. Ivanti has not agreed to pay placement or any other fee to companies who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search.