- This position supervises a team of support and/or production level or hourly/direct employees in Scheduling, sets production planning activities, responds to inquiries, and checks quality of work.
- Supervises production planning activities to maximize the use of the organization’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules, including volume, cost, and waste targets while maintaining established quality standards.
- Uses production specifications to produce schedules and production plans and estimate resources needed.
- Resolves complex, escalated inquiries and checks quality of work to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses changes and improves processes as necessary.
Tracks status of material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, and materials are available as needed.
- Prepares reports on works in progress.
- Coordinates material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials are timed to meet production requirements.
- Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, and other groups.
- Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
- Review and maintain master productions schedule (MPS).
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree or 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have 1 year minimum SAP experience.
Thanks & Regards,
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days