Title: Sr. Program Manager (F15)
Job Location: Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Program Manager at Wright Patterson AFB in our Air Force (AF) F-15 System Program Manager (SPM) for the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Fighter-Bomber Directorate (AFLCMC/WW) has the collective Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) mission responsibility for acquisition and sustainment of all F-15 aircraft worldwide. In order to meet current and projected workload requirements in support of Air Force Program Executive Officer for Fighters and Bombers (AFPEO/FB), the Government must augment its organic (military and civil service) capabilities in the F-15 Division (AFLCMC/WWQ) with Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) support.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Apply knowledge and experience in acquisition program management philosophy, policies, and procedures to DoD, AF and sister service systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, including Prime Mission Equipment and Support Equipment, post-award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles. Manage and organize resources and personnel needed to efficiently and effectively meet the objectives of each task, as well as explore new approaches as applicable within the performance of these tasks. Assign personnel to provide program management support services as described below in execution of the F-15 Division Acquisition Management Support requirements. The program management support personnel shall reside in the assigned F-15 Division program offices.
Provide the experience and capability to support the assigned tasks and lead support personnel in these tasks.
- Perform, as required, a non-voting, advisory role for program source selections on all acquisition-related requirements.
- Participate in process improvement activities as members of, or advisors to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and Product/Process Improvement Working Groups.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Transportation Plan development, and the Defense Transportation System. Provide support utilizing the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), the Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System and the Manpower Requirements Package.
- Assist with the development of documents, such as, but not limited to, Memorandum of Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings (MOA/MOU), Statements of Objectives (SOO), PWSs, Statements of Work (SOW), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Mission Needs Statements, Operational Requirements Documents (ORD), Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capability Development Documents (CDD)/Capability Production Documents (CPD), Milestone Documentation, Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOAs), Price and Availability and Analysis of Alternatives.
- MA/MS degree and 10+ years of experience
- Preferred 7+ years of AFLCMC experience or other related DoD Acquisitions experience.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Perform analyses to support program strategy decisions and courses of action. Provide a program assessment for integration of documentation to ensure consistency with program strategy and consistency across all milestone documentation. Provide inputs, draft, coordinate (with the appropriate F-15 Division branches and other government agencies), adjudicate comments, and produce final versions of coordinated milestone documents and assessments. And develop and collect technical data and inputs for staff summary packages to support coordination and signature of all associated documents for milestone approval.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and managing critical aspects of the development, production, and/or deployment of capabilities (including System-of-Systems and Families-of-Systems), systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Assist in translating user requirements documents such as the CDD/CPD and Concept of Operations (CONOPS) into RFP documentation for the F-15 Division.
- Provide support to process and complete AF Form 1067, Modification Proposal, activities. The effort includes logging, assigning review responsibilities, tracking completions, providing responses to the using command, and archiving results. Provide programmatic support for the using commands’ Requirements and Planning Councils or similar requirements review processes.
- Support the development, review, and approval process for requirements document development and the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System process and staffing.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- On Site Cafeteria
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Military Leave
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans