Support the design and implementation of simple and impactful company-wide talent management processes including: leadership development, performance management, talent review/succession planning, culture change and engagement surveys. These processes will recognize top talent, create and reinforce a high performing culture, foster employee engagement and drive business growth. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Development.
Collaborates with Sr. Manager, Talent Management and internal business partners to develop and support PSAV’s comprehensive, best-in-class Leadership Development Strategy and programs.
- Designs and implements Leadership Development programs for all levels of leadership including high potential leaders in the organization
- Designs,implements and delivers high potential development programs for PSAV’s top talent
- Designs and/or procures leadership development activities that incorporate experiential learning, mentoring, coaching and rotational assignments in addition to classroom and virtual learning methods.
- Administers key talent surveys and feedback tools (i.e. 360 assessments) as required to measure employee engagement, talent development and application of learning.
- Supports development of the processes and tools to help leaders more effectively select, promote, develop, manage and reward talent.
- Supports the development of a leadership development competency set, which embodies our culture and can be easily incorporated into our talent processes and systems.
Collaborates with Sr. Manager of Talent Management, HR Business Partners, and company leaders to develop talent strategies for Performance Management, Talent Assessment, Succession Planning, Cultural Change and Employee Engagement throughout the organization.
- Supports and monitors completion of key elements of the Integrated Talent Process, including goal setting, formal performance assessments, potential assessment, and ongoing performance discussions (coaching, feedback and recognition). Ensures processes, timelines and systems align with performance-related guidelines. Gathers and shares data to support fair and equitable calibration of performance across groups and individuals.
- Identifies, develops and tracks key talent management metrics and prepares regular reports for review by Senior Leadership.
- Supports the design and execution of Talent Assessment and Succession Planning processes using the results from the Integrated Talent Process. Serves as front-line support for questions and issues. Collects and reports on status and results of effort. Supports design and improvement of succession management approach, processes and tools that result in deeper bench strength and improved talent readiness for targeted positions.
- Partners with HR Generalists and business leaders to assure that data from ITP is being used to make key staffing decisions.
- Researches current best practices and provides input into decisions about revising current approaches accordingly.
- Develops analytics/metrics to measure success of key Talent initiatives
Supports Culture initiatives
Create and sustain a systematic approach to sharing and adopting our culture as represented by our Core Values, throughout the organization.
- Partners with HR Leaders, Executives, Marketing and other business leaders to provide change management framework/process, tools and consulting for major strategic initiatives including mergers and acquisitions, new lines of business, and departmental reorganizations.
- Coordinates the annual engagement survey process, including the survey preparation and launch, progress monitoring, reporting and compilation of survey results. Support manager development of action plans that have a direct and measurable impact on business results.
- Provides ongoing support for CenterStage, our company-wide recognition program to drive performance and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field of study. Advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience supporting company-wide integrated talent management program, including: talent review/succession planning, performance management, leadership/behavioral/technical competencies and employee engagement surveys.
- Proven ability to compile and interpret large and/or complex data sets and prepare insightful, user-friendly reports.
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative and working independently, while handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage large, complex projects within demanding time constraints and budget parameters.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Strong business acumen, creative problem solving, and project management skills required.
- Superb working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with various web-based and e-learning development software is a plus.
- Requires 5-7 years progressive experience in talent management related roles; international experience is a plus.
- Experience developing and supporting Leadership Programs for large scale organizations including multi-tracks; high-potential and general Leadership curriculum
- Certifications in Franklin _Covey facilitation, Korn-Ferry Leadership Architect and related tools highly desired
- Proven experience in identifying, selecting and utilizing vendors, technology, and methodologies
- Proven record of working with various HRIS/Talent related systems
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate, communicate, influence and work effectively with senior leadership and a broad cross section of business leadership from a wide range of functional areas
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external business partners
- Understanding of adult learning principles and various learning methods (classroom, online, self-study)