ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
As the Sr. Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team that manages, plans, and assists with the execution of strategic programs and projects across the company. You must be able to thrive in a environment of complexity and excel at connecting strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead execution of program strategy, supporting business case, and various enterprise high-level project plans.
- Ensure integration of projects and adjust project scope, timing, and budget, as needed, based on business needs.
- Manage the planning and execution of Marketing programs and projects that achieve the business objectives to enhance customer satisfaction, optimize profitability, develop long-term customer loyalty.
- Ensure team has well defined process for tracking key project milestones, risks and recommend adjustments.
- Perform as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent.
- Communicate project and program strategy, direction and changes to business leadership, peer groups and business partners.
- Lead, direct and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals and objectives.
- Deliver all projects in the Marketing project portfolio on-time, within budget, and ensure strategic and business requirements are met.
- Provides input to and maintains the Marketing project portfolio
- Coordinates multiple projects and ensures that the work products and processes of the project teams meet the defined standards.
- Sell, evangelize, and motivate peers and business partners to contribute time to a project effort.
- Develop team of Program Managers and Project Managers
- Four (4) year degree, PMP oradvanced degree preferred
Experience & Skills:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Thought and People Leadership: Strong influencing skills to ensure stakeholders implement plans and deliver results. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships, previous experience in matrixed organization is a plus. Experience with building, leading, coaching and managing teams of Indirect and Direct Reports.
- Effective Communicator: Track record of presenting high priority topics to executives and peers. Ability to develop quick and high-quality analyses and presentations using advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to Deal with Ambiguity & Change: Ability to quickly recommend re-prioritization of plans and strategies based on changing business needs or business results gaps. Ability to make recommendations with limited information, using available data and strong business/strategic intuition.
- High-Energy, Team-First, Positive Attitude, Self-Starter: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment. An independent self-starter with a detail-oriented approach to work.
- Positive, energetic, and collaborative personality.
- Program Management Expereince: Possess extensive knowledge and expertise in project management, methodologies, and tools.
- Marketing/Digital/Product Experience: The ideal candidate will possess 7+ years of marketing experience, with a mix of strategy and execution around channels, email, and onsite communications
- Customer-focused: Displays consistent, customer centric focus through sharp strategic thinking combined with tactical execution skills.
- Delivery: Track record of delivering complex, high visibility, cross-functional projects in large enterprise organizations. Hands-on experience with concurrent Management of Many Small and Large Related Projects. Able to Create and Manage a Program and Project Budget.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.