LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Program Manager. This is a 6-month contract opportunity plus possible long term extensions with our client in St. Louis, MO. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Program Manager will:
- Engage PM input vertically and horizontally from various groups and report upward into an overarching program.
- Drive project(s) forward.
- Manage multiple project concurrently.
- Plan implementations across multiple markets.
- Interface across business and IT.
- Manage aggregate budget.
- Maintain status reporting.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a complex Project Manager role or higher level role
- Must have experience as a Program or Portfolio Manager
- PMP certified or Experience with PMI/PMBOK principles and project management preferred
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- MS Project experience
- Technical Aptitude
- Experience managing multiple projects with different data sources
- Strong candidates will have PMO experience
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.