Rate: $45.00-60.00/ hr + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Benefits
Duration: 6+ month contract to hire
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead a large implementation for our large client in Cincinnati, OH.
A perfect fit for this role will be someone that has led multiple projects in a hybrid environment and has experience with payment processing.
- Establish and update project plans and budgets with actual and forecasts and,with assistance, manage deviations from plan and project parameters.
- Strong focus on Scope, Schedule, and Budget planning and management.
- Manage project risk, develop mitigation plans, and escalate decisions and unresolved issues.
- 10+ years of Project Manager experience.
- Understanding of Agile practices and methodology
- Experience leading a highly matrixed project team and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent work experience
For Immediate consideration please send an updated MS word version of your resume to email@example.com
Job ID: 312320
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!