SR. PROJECT MANAGER FOR PHARMACEUTICAL ARTWORK AND LABELING CHANGES PROJECT TIMELINES
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
It is important that the candidate has experience as a project manager leading complicated technical projects in the Biopharmaceutical industry (not an IT project management).
- The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for managing artwork and labeling changes project timelines in dynamic environment that will require flexibility and evaluation of ambiguous requirements.
- The Project Manager maintains project baselining and monthly project tracking and reporting of status risks in the Client PPM Tool.
- The Project Manager will work to manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate project communication for all stakeholders.
- The Project Manager will serve as a pro-active problem solver and help identify, document, resolve or escalate major risks and issues.
- Contributes to planning, executing, controlling, and closing of projects to ensure projects are delivered to scope and timing, cost and objectives.
- Ensures objectives and project benefits are identifiable, measurable, and realized.
- Monitors and tracks project progress against project plans.
- Manages risk tracking, mitigation and communication.
- Organization: Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various functions, and organize complex information.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and mitigation as part of decision making.
- Critical Thinking: Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems and issues.
- Proactive Approach: Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attitude and Teamwork: Projects confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
- Problem Sensitivity: Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizes there is a problem and escalates or informs the resources who can address the problem.
- Passion - Pursue excellence to help patients prevail.
- Innovation - Embrace new ideas.
- Speed - Act with urgency and agility.
- Accountability - Own our outcomes and the outcomes of others.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01171
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE