Working at Solovis
Solovis is leading fintech innovation for institutional investors with a powerful cloud-based platform for multi-asset class portfolio management, reporting and analytics –uniquely designed for the limited partner community. Endowments, foundations, pensions, OCIOs and family offices leverage Solovis to transform how they collect and aggregate investment data, analyze portfolio performance, model and predict future outcomes and share meaningful portfolio insights with key stakeholders. The Solovis institutional investment management technology platform enables detailed analysis and dynamic data modeling across multiple portfolios and pools of capital for actionable, transparent insights that empower both operations and investment teams. Visit www.solovis.com.
Solovis is on a mission to set a new industry standard for institutional investment management. To do that, we must continue disrupting the industry with transformational technology. Since our co-founders started the company in 2013, Solovis has experienced explosive growth and now has offices in Dallas, Charlottesville and San Francisco. And we’re not done growing yet. At Solovis, we provide employees with a rewarding corporate culture built around growth, innovation, training and the opportunity to shape the future of our product and the financial industry.
Solovis is seeking a driven Project Management professional to join its Major Accounts team. The Project Manager is an integral part of Solovis’ implementation process and will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality and client satisfaction. Their main role is to ensure that projects are successfully completed within the agreed budgets and timescales. This is a great opportunity for an individual to work in a high visibility position within a young and rapidly growing company.
Solovis is a performance-driven culture; we are looking for those who thrive in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, team-based environment; that value personal accountability and take responsibility for delivering results that meet or exceed expectations.
- Prepare large scale project plans for financial software implementation projects (goals, activities, schedules, resource allocation, etc.).
- Lead, plan, and coordinate project activities and meetings as well as project progress reports.
- Create and maintain project documentation throughout project lifecycle.
- Schedule and facilitate project meetings and calls, both internally and externally with clients.
- Work with project team(s) to confirm completion of required activities and communicate crucial details of upcoming events in project cycle.
- Lead presentations to clients on project updates, risks, and successes.
- Serve as a single point of contact between the client and other Solovis team members.
- Define and disseminate project success criteria to all involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Manage client expectations to established project goals and timelines.
- Create ongoing documentation and visualizations around process, project scope, and current project status.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in Finance, Economics, Computer Science (or a comparable field).
- Minimum three (3) years’ relevant business experience, preferably in the Investment, SaaS or similar environment.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a project management role.
- Experience leading project teams of 3-10 individuals.
- Experience leading large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders and spanning multiple years.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified. (a Plus)
- Experience in different levels of demanding projects, with a proven track record in project management.
- Prior work with external clients, preferably in a project management capacity.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience presenting to executive level positions both internally and externally.
- Commitment to project success as it may require working unconventional hours during critical project phases.
- Strategic mindset and ability to foresee upcoming opportunities and threats.
- Highly organized, good time management skills and detailed orientated.
- Motivation and the ability to work in a fast – paced, team – orientated environment.
- Comfortable working with senior management, decision makers and demonstrate business acumen.
- Self-motivated and ability to grasp new concepts and technical skills quickly.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and to reconcile any conflicting priorities.
Solovis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Solovis is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Solovis are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we