* Collaborate with SCRUM teams from the start of a sprint to deliver best-in-class quality products for our operations.
* Lead the effort in testing the Copart Web applications both from functional and automation perspective
* Hands on experience in testing web applications developed in React JS.
* Excellent analytical and logical skills.
* Monitor automation/functional testing progress and prepare defect status reports
* Develop automated tests using Selenium Webdriver or Puppetter with Java or any scripting language.
* Write automation scripts and perform Web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke and end-to-end testing
* Work with QA resources spread across different geographies.
* Work with different stakeholder teams in reducing error rates and perform root cause analysis of errors/trends
What you'll bring to the team:
* Strong ability to create and design test automation and functional testing -- 5+ years in a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Automation Engineer capacity ideal
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver (JAVA) or Puppetter API
* Experience in API testing using open source frameworks.
* Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and work well in a team-oriented environment
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, and stay organized
* Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins or similar strongly preferred
* Experience with test case management tools, such as JIRA.
* Prior success as an individual Automation Engineer embedded within a product team
* Knowledge of full Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies, and test automation
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled