Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in an online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more.
Small businesses are a critical part of communities and economies around the globe. Over 28 million small business owners operate in the US alone, providing critical services and driving employment. Unfortunately, the software that serves these hard-working professionals doesn’t always solve their problems or grow with them. Our mission is to serve them better. Do you have what it takes to help small businesses grow? Are you passionate about customers? Do you love celebrating their success? If you answered yes, then this job is for you. Come be part of a team within Endurance that is laser-focused on helping the world's small businesses thrive!
We're looking to expand our team of engineers located in our Burlington office.
As a part of our agile team, you'll be working with innovative tools, processes, and people to engineer web applications that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
We are a fun, collaborative, agile work team solving interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code, and you are a strong and passionate advocate for quality.
- Drive a quality mindset across our backend Java team
- Ensure proper automation coverage for all new functionality
- Ensure automation suite is stable, maintainable and performant
- Proactively identify areas of tech debt and work with a team to address it
- Promote the collaborative creation of test cases by involving developers in the process
- Help blur the line between development and QE by encouraging developers to write thorough automation
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- 5 years in test automation and/or development roles
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience in Java and/or other object oriented languages
Nice to have
- Experience with relational databases MySQL, DB2 or Oracle)
- Experience in Perl
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Rspec, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Ability to promote a quality mindset across a team
- Ability to lead as part of a highly collaborative Agile team
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results, and customer success
- Self-motivated individual who proactively identifies team bottlenecks and works with the team to resolve them
- Passionate about technology and staying up to date on industry trends
- Ability to collaborate with other teams
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement for self and team