Sr Recruiter 698714*
The Senior Recruiter will develop and foster strong relationships with line clients and HR colleagues to ensure understanding of the organizational need and develop strategies to effectively source talent internally and externally where growth and/or vacancies occur. Primary alignment will be supporting tech roles on a "plug and play" basis as capacity permits and business need requires. The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for the development and delivery of creative, efficient, and effective sourcing and recruitment campaigns in response to clients' needs. This position will manage various recruiting and selection cycles including supporting the corporate brand in our community, sourcing, screening, and managing hiring manager expectations while delivering a high level of candidate care.
- Responsible for end to end recruiting in the respective business area/geography for business niche positions
- Partner and consult with the business to understand business needs and develop, gain commitment and implement a Talent Acquisition strategy
- Consult and influence selection decisions ensuring a diverse pipeline
- Partner with the TA COE leads to identify and deploy Employee Branding, Social Media and Diversity strategies, etc.
- Drive Diversity initiatives and networking events with Managers and RPO (where needed)
- Educate the business / Hiring managers on hiring progress and competitive landscape utilizing internal and external metrics and data
- Drive consistency in the hiring process and ensure a best in class hiring manager and candidate experience
- Ability to deliver on or exceed stated KPI’s
- Provides leadership and support of cross-functional and cross-divisional teams to implement an array of staffing initiatives, ensuring stakeholder participation, support, and pull-through.
- Coordinates facilitate and/or participates in interview days and job fairs as needed.
- Reduces cycle time while maintaining or improving quality of hire.
- Contributes to process improvement initiatives and drives efficient process adherence.
- Reports on recruiting activities as required or requested by the client as well as responsible for educating business on OFCCP compliance and adhere to compliance metrics.
- Ability to influence/coach hiring managers and leaders on recruiting process and talent decisions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5-6 years of recruiting/staffing experience, preferably in a large, matrixed organization
- Experience with direct sourcing and qualification of candidates, including the use of the Internet, conducting telephone and on-site interviews utilizing behavioral-based interviewing techniques.
- External labor market and best practice knowledge
- Experience recruiting in a fast paced - high volume environment.
- Experience working an end-to-end recruiting process (intake/strategy meeting, sourcing, candidate experience, through the closing of candidates)
- Thorough knowledge of recruiting/staffing database systems (experience using iCIMS preferred).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication as well as strong relationship building/maintenance, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
- Successful track record of supporting a variety of functions, marketing, business intelligence, finance, HR, communications, etc.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Project management expertise in a deadline driven environment.
- Behavioral based interview certification.
- Demonstrated success in the use of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc, to drive company branding as well as source and drive candidate pipelines.
- Experience with Candidate Resource Management System (CRM)
- A combination of a search firm and corporate recruiting experience strongly preferred
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment