- Seasoned professional with knowledge and expertise in completing complex transactions may be equivalent to that of the Branch Managers.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills that includes verbal and communication skills
- Drives for excellent results
- Excellent knowledge at building relationships, collaboration and team work
- Strong problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of banking products, credit products and services
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.