If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Our mission is to redefine the home experience through intelligently designed products and services delivered to every home by people who care.
Who Are We:
·Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of “America’s Best Employers, as well as the Forbes 2019 list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity.” The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
The Senior Revenue Analyst will play a key role in implementing, operating and maintaining Vivint’s financial systems and revenue recognition tools in accordance with ASC 606. The ideal candidate is someone well versed in working with large data sets, writing and editing SQL queries, and has experience with enterprise-scale systems such as SAP and Salesforce.com. They must also have a strong accounting background in SaaS Revenue Recognition. This position will be collaborating frequently with members of accounting, finance, and IT.
- Using various applications to analyze large data sets
- Maintaining revenue systems and processes in accordance with ASC 606
- Accurate and timely reporting of 606 revenue
- Developing and testing use cases
- Research, explain, and document variances
- Drive process and system improvements to reduce/eliminate data anomolies
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ Years of related experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of ASC 606 and SaaS Revenue Recognition
- Advanced experience with MS Excel
- Moderate experience with SQL (writing and editing queries)
- Effective communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to meet deadlines
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Knowledge/Experience with SAP and RAR
- Knowledge of other applications such as Salesforce.com and Zuora
This Position will report to the Revenue Manager
- Free catered lunch/snacks/drinks; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Employee pricing on smart home products
- Casual dress code
- Onsite gym
- Onsite health clinic
- Medical/dental/vision/life coverage
What We Stand For:
Honesty and Integrity Come First - Do the right thing
Customer Obsession is Our Advantage - A relentless passion to serve the customer
Innovation is Essential - Today’s innovation is tomorrow’s lifeblood
We Win Together - Individuals win games: teams win championships
Exceptional is Expected - Talk is cheap: create value, not just motion
We Give Back - Helping people is core to our DNA
Find out more about what it's like to work here:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.