Sr. Sales Enablement Engineer
Location: Remote (Must be located in The US)
NICE inContact seeks a result-oriented individual to join the Enablement organization. This key resource will work directly with global sales (both NICE inContact and potentially NICE Enterprise), our partner community, and solution engineering teams to enable them on NICE inContact CXone products and related solutions. Enablement programs include, but are not limited to in person facilitation, eLearning product training, product related webinars & classroom training, as well certification exercises. This role requires close collaboration with the Sales, Presales and Channel leadership.
As a Sr Sales Enablement Engineer, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Partner with sales, pre- sales, and channel leadership to identify and prioritize technical focused enablement needs
- Collaborate with the NICE inContact enablement and SE teams to design, implement, deliver, and operationalize required advanced product related enablement programs for internal and external learners . Program format includes eLearning, webinar, experiential exercises, workshops, classroom-based delivery, and product demonstrations as required.
- Ensures all advanced product positioning is appropriately and accurately included in all technical enablement programs by remaining educated and informed on all current and future product development. Provides training and delivery of officially supported product roadmap presentations including Product Lifecycle updates.
- Collaborate with the enablement leadership team to provide reporting and analytics related to technical product enablement.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management to identify, prioritize, standardize, and deliver technical product training and enablement both internal and external with support from enablement and other resources.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years direct SaaS sales, customer success or solution engineering experience representing multi-product, platform, or comprehensive cloud solutions
- SaaS sales engineering experience
- Demonstrated success within rapidly emerging technology companies
- Polished and impactful presenter
- Combination of technical and sales/customer success acumen
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand complex issues, develop/ apply/simplify frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision making, and action (with leadership and cross functional teams
- Strong customer success and sales orientation with ability to interpret/distill requests from the field into impactful deliverables
- Stellar internal and external collaboration and negotiation skills
- Unwavering passion, commitment and persistence to the business customer and technology
- SaaS contact center experience
- Enablement/training/coaching experience
- Enablement design & facilitation skills / experience
- Project Management experience
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.