Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
The Sr. Sales Enablement Specialist provides technical expertise and knowledge for Mitchell’s Auto Physical Damage (APD) software products/services, as well as serving as the subject matter expert supporting the company’s APD sales team. The Sales Enablement Specialist exhibits strong interpersonal skills needed in building relationships with internal cross-departmental team members, as well as external customers and partners. The right candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication skills. As an integral part of the sales team, the role requires being persuasive in presentations, passionate about the Mitchell brand and committed to assisting team members in winning new business. Due to the strategic nature of the role, the Sales Enablement Specialist should demonstrate thought leadership and be seen as a trusted advisor when representing the value of Mitchell’s Auto Physical Damage software & services as they participate in assessment of customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions to solve complex business challenges.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in support of Sales for Auto Physical Damage software and services.
- As part of the sales process, assist prospects/clients with workflows and operational efficiencies that may differ among clients.
- Track and understand industry trends and adjust messaging in communications with prospects and clients demonstrating market connectedness.
- Prepare Demonstration and Presentation material including; example referrals, reports, data analysis, and scripts in coordination with the Sales and Product Marketing teams.
- Prepare and assist in delivery of demonstrations and presentations in response to market opportunities; for prospects, clients, and other internal stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of the competition in order to assist in the differentiation process for products and services. Support the development of competitive intelligence processes to collect and evaluate competitive actions and customer win-loss experiences.
- Provide continuous feedback to stakeholders as input for improvements to standard sales and service processes and methodologies.
- Collaborate with Product Management team members to provide prospect and client feedback.
- Participate and often lead the RFP and Sales Proposal Processes for new and existing clients.
- Maintain repository of past RFP responses, solution designs and implementation plans.
- Assist in the creation of sales tools, ROI calculators, demo scripts and demo presentations.
- Conduct product training for existing and new potential clients, as well as internal teams.
- Participate in product webinars, trade shows, sales seminars and user conferences as appropriate.
- Facilitate post-sale knowledge transfer with delivery teams.
- Work as part of Sales and Auto Physical Damage teams involved with client engagement activities, in order to build relationships, maximize sales opportunities and promote our expertise.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree and over 10 years experience in auto physical damage insurance industry and claims processing.
- Experience in consulting, or related field
- Strong presentation and demonstration skills
- Ability to use analytical, logical, and organizational skills to make business decisions using complex information
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, familiarity with Tableau
- Excellent critical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly. Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Strong, self-motivated team player
- Intellectually curious with the capacity to learn new concepts, ideas, and skills
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.